During this two-day training course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles
In this course, you will learn:
- What SAFe is, its various components and the value it can bring to an enterprise
- What Business Agility, Customer Centricity and Design Thinking mean
- How to become a lean-agile leader
- How to scale Agile across the enterprise
- Link your strategy to portfolio, programs and teams with Lean Portfolio Management
What this training is about?
This training will help you gain a comprehensive understanding of SAFe®, the Scaled Agile framework used by over 70% of Fortune 100 companies and a growing number of Fortune 500.
SAFe® for Lean Enterprises is a knowledge base of proven, integrated principles
Acquiring a SAFe Agilist (SA) certification will help you to differentiate yourself in today’s competitive job market, broaden your employment opportunities by displaying your advanced Lean-Agile skills, and result in higher earning potential.
At the end of the Leading SAFe training
You will be able to:
- Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
What makes this training so special?
This training is taught by two dynamic and experienced training professionals who have used the Scaled Agile framework in their professional life as well as many other Lean-Agile principles and practices.
This training is specific to the Swiss market (we speak German and French in addition to English).
You get the answer to each of your questions and issues no matter what. If we cannot get the answer for you during the training session, we promise to answer you within a week-period once the session is finished. You will also be able to send additional questions to the trainers at no cost within a 30-day time period after the training.
How much does the Leading SAFe training cost?
This course is available at the price of CHF 1700, but special discounts apply:
- Early bird registration
- Returning customer
- Referral program
Where does the training take place?
In general the training is held in Switzerland as a public course in conference rooms in Basel, Bern or Zurich. If your company is looking to get private courses for its employees in Switzerland, please get in contact with us to discuss possible options.
Have a look at our calendar for our public courses.
- Introducing of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Business Agility, Customer Centricity and Design Thinking
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
This training is open to all, the following roles are the ones who can expect the most benefits from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
What Attendees Get
The training registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Lunch, beverages and finger foods
- 15 PDUs for PMP and PMI-ACP holders (contact us for breakdown)
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam and related certification.
You receive a printed and bound black and white copy of the course manual.
You will receive the manual and other course material in PDF format for personal use.
The official Leading SAFe exam with Scaled Agile is included in the price.
The SAFe Agilist certificate will be available for download in PDF format after passing the exam. A certificate of attendance is also available once registration has been completed by your instructor.
The digital badge will be available through Acclaim for sharing on LinkedIn or other social media pages and download in PNG format after passing the exam.
Attendees, who pass the exam get a one-year subscription to the Scaled Agile Framework platform provided by Scaled Agile Inc., allowing them to access videos, templates, white papers and other useful resources.
Snacks and drinks during the breaks and lunch will be provided on both days of the training.
30 days Q&A
After completing the course you can reach out to us for 30 days to discuss about any questions you may have regarding the course content and material.
We offer a 1,5 hours online session to our course attendees after the course, where we discuss and review key SAFe topics which will help you to pass the exam.
This course is offered by default in English, but we can also deliver it in French and German.
We have implemented fun games into this course to drive the attendee engagement and practice what is covered.
The base price for this 2-days course is 1700 CHF, which includes:
- Snacks, beverages and lunch on both days
- The course material
- One try on the official exam
- A one-year subscription to the Scaled Agile Framework platform
- Applicable taxes (V.A.T.)
Are there any prerequisites to attend the course?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. Familiarity with Agile and Lean concepts and practices is nevertheless helpful in order to pass the exam and related certification.
What if the course in cancelled?
Should we cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances, you are entitled to a full refund of the paid price.
What if I need to cancel my attendance?
Until 15 days before the course start a cancellation is possible via e-mail with no further fees.
After this period, following applies:
- Change of participant – Free
- Change to another course – 10% of course fee is charged in addition
- Cancellation or Absence — No refund is possible
More details can be found on Section 4 of our General Terms and Conditions.
What is SAFe?
SAFe is the world’s leading framework for scaling Agile across the enterprise. SAFe® for Lean Enterprises is a knowledge base of proven, integrated principles
How long is the certificate valid?
The SAFe Agilist certificate is valid for a year. After the one year period, you should apply for renewal with a nominal renewal fee of 100 USD to be paid directly to Scaled Agile.
How do I get my digital badge?
After attending the course, we will create your user accounts on the Scaled Agile Platform, where you can find:
- The digital course slides in PDF format
- The official study guide, containing specific links to the Scaled Agile Framework Knowledge Base for additional reading
- The mock exam questions, which you can try as often as you like
- And the link to the official exam
Once you have passed the exam, you will receive an e-mail from Scaled Agile with the link to the Acclaim portal, where you need to create an account before accepting your well-deserved digital badge.
If you want to find out more about digital badges, please read our dedicated article.
When shall I arrive at the venue?
Best would be 15 minutes before the course start, but you can arrive a bit earlier to do some networking.
Who should I call in case I have issues?
You can reach us at +41 61 554 03 93
OUR UPCOMING TRAINING COURSES
Currently we do not have any pre-planned, public classes. However, you are most welcome to reach us if you have questions or inquiries.
Alternatively, you can request an in-house training at your location on a date of your convenience below. For our other courses, please check our Training Calendar.
We also offer our training classes as in-house courses in your offices. If you choose this option, we guarantee you the best possible delivery quality, while also discussing your specific pain-points during the training. Please note that this option is available from an attendee count of at least eight, and individual pricing applies, which can be discussed.
For more details, please get in touch with us!
We also offer this course as a live virtual instructor led training. For more details please CLICK HERE. –> COMING SOON!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY