The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, Scrum Master, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, Scrum@Scale® transforms organizations into Agile enterprises. The Scrum@Scale framework is the brainchild of Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum and the founder of Scrum Inc.
Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D. In our Registered Scrum@Scale training, you will learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative.
As a Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner™, you will be prepared to:
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with tens, hundreds or thousands of people
- Create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams
Course fee includes access to the Registered Scrum@Scale exam. Students who successfully complete the course and pass the exam will earn their Registered Scrum@Scale credential signed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
Because we are knowledgeable, open, honest and deliver our trainings with pinches of humor. On top of that, our courses are reasonably priced - what else could one ask for? 🙂
This course is available for CHF 899 and comprise of 14 hours of training split in two days.
It also includes:
- 2 tries at the official, online Scrum@Scale Practitioner Exam
- Access to the ScrumInc. ScrumLab online platform
- The course slides in PDF format
- Additional references to deepen your S@S knowledge
CLICK HERE for our in-house training option!
We also offer our training classes as in-house courses in your offices. If you choose this option, we guarantee you the best possible delivery quality, while also discussing your specific pain-points during the training. Please note that this option is available from an attendee count of at least eight, and individual pricing applies, which can be discussed.
For more details, please get in touch with us!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY