What is this training about?
The Licensed Scrum Master (LSM) training was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. In this course, we’ll share his insights and strategies from decades of success launching high-performing Scrum teams in businesses around the globe.
This course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Master role. This two-day course is dynamic and highly interactive. Class participants will start by organizing into Scrum team. You’ll take part in a variety of games and exercises, that will allow you to experience the Scrum Master role first-hand. With the help of your instructors, you and your team will create a product backlog, prioritize it, and manage a burndown chart.
At the end of the LSM training
You’ll leave the class knowing how Scrum can accelerate any project and will be able to:
- implement Scrum, the most widely used Agile framework
- reduce employee burnout and encourage sustainable pace
- help your organization cope with inevitable market changes
- save time and money by reducing waste and impediments
- enable constant and effective communication and feedback