- This event has passed.
Leading SAFe – Basel – Mar. 10/11, 2021
10.03.2021 @ 09:00 - 17:00 CETCHF1700
In this course, you will learn:
- What SAFe is, its various components and the value it can bring to an enterprise
- What Business Agility, Customer Centricity and Design Thinking mean
- How to become a lean-agile leader
- How to scale Agile across the enterprise
- Link your strategy to portfolio, programs and teams with Lean Portfolio Management
You can also watch this short video!
You receive a printed and bound black and white copy of the course manual.
You will receive the manual and other course material in PDF format for personal use.
The official Leading SAFe exam with Scaled Agile, Inc. is included in the price.
The SAFe Agilist certificate will be available for download in PDF format after passing the exam. A certificate of attendance is also available once registration has been completed by your instructor.
The digital badge will be available through Acclaim for sharing on LinkedIn or other social media pages and download in PNG format after passing the exam.
Attendees, who pass the exam get a one-year subscription to the Scaled Agile Framework platform provided by Scaled Agile Inc., allowing them to access videos, templates, white papers and other useful resources.
Snacks and drinks during the breaks and lunch will be provided on both days of the training.
This training is open to all, the following roles are the ones who can expect the most benefits from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
There are no specific requirements. All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. Familiarity with Agile and Lean concepts and practices is nevertheless helpful in order to pass the exam and related certification.
What if the course in cancelled?
Should we cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances, you are entitled to a full refund of the paid price.
What if I need to cancel my attendance?
Until 15 days before the course start a cancellation is possible via e-mail with no further fees.
After this period, following applies:
- Change of participant – Free
- Change to another course – 10% of course fee is charged in addition
- Cancellation or Absence — No refund is possible
More details can be found on Section 4 of our General Terms and Conditions.
What is SAFe?
SAFe is the world’s leading framework for scaling Agile across the enterprise. SAFe® for Lean Enterprises is a knowledge base of proven, integrated principles
How long is the certificate valid?
The SAFe Agilist certificate is valid for a year. After the one year period, you should apply for renewal with a nominal renewal fee of 100 USD to be paid directly to Scaled Agile.
How do I get my digital badge?
After attending the course, we will create your user accounts on the Scaled Agile Platform, where you can find:
- The digital course slides in PDF format
- The official study guide, containing specific links to the Scaled Agile Framework Knowledge Base for additional reading
- The mock exam questions, which you can try as often as you like
- And the link to the official exam
Once you have passed the exam, you will receive an e-mail from Scaled Agile with the link to the Acclaim portal, where you need to create an account before accepting your well-deserved digital badge.
If you want to find out more about digital badges, please read our dedicated article.
When shall I arrive at the venue?
Best would be 15 minutes before the course start, but you can arrive a bit earlier to do some networking.
Who should I call in case I have issues?
You can reach us at +41 61 554 03 93
30 days Q&A
After completing the course you can reach out to us for 30 days to discuss about any questions you may have regarding the course content and material.
We offer a 1,5 hours online session to our course attendees after the course, where we discuss and review key SAFe topics which will help you to pass the exam.
This course is offered by default in English, but we can also deliver it in French and German.
We have implemented fun games into this course to drive the attendee engagement and to practice what is covered.
OUR OTHER UPCOMING COURSES
- ITIL Course
- SAFe Course
- Scrum Course