ITIL 4 STRATEGIST
DIRECT, PLAN AND IMPROVE
This course helps you to understand how to apply Lean-Agile thinking to implement a learning culture focusing on Continual Improvement while maintaining a strong strategical direction.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Effectively cascading objectives and requirements
- Defining effective policies, controls and guidelines
- The impact of governance and Risk Management on Direct, Plan and Improve
- The Continual Improvement Model and its impact on the Service Value System
- Building, justifying and advocating for a business case
- The nature, scope and potential benefits of Organizational Change Management
- How to select and use the appropriate methods and techniques to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
What this training is about?
The ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve course intends to provide the candidate with practical knowledge about how to create a learning and improving IT organization with an effective strategic direction. Furthermore, it provides the candidates with insights on how to plan and deliver Continual Improvement with the necessary agility. This training course is one of the pre-requisites for achieving the ITIL 4 Managing Professional and Strategic Leader dedications. For more information on this module, please check the official Axelos ITIL 4 webpage.
At the end of the ITIL 4 Direct Plan and Improve training
You will have an understanding of:
- Direct, Plan and Improve key concepts, like operating models, risks, scope of control and more
- The scope of what is to be directed and planned and how to use the key concepts in that context
- The role of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and how it integrates into the Service Value System
- How to use the key principles and methods of Continual Improvement for all types of improvements
What makes this training so special?
You will be trained by our professional trainers showcasing many years of practical experience in the domain of IT Service Management along with hands-on knowledge in the area of agile project management.
The course has been developed to include practical exercises allowing a better comprehension of the matter in addition to an exciting game with the chance to win a prize!
The training has been tailored for the Swiss market, however it is also available in other locations around Switzerland, like Germany, France, Austria and more.
How much does the ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve training cost?
This course is available at the price of CHF 2900, but special discounts apply:
- Early bird registration
- Returning customer
- Referral program
Where does the training take place?
In general the training is held in Switzerland as a public course in conference rooms in Basel, Bern or Zurich. If your company is looking to get private courses for its employees in Switzerland, please get in contact with us to discuss possible options.
Have a look at our calendar for our public courses.
- Key Concepts of Direct, Plan and Improve
- Scope of Control, Governance, Risks & Controls (GRC)
- Using Continual Improvement
- Communication and Change
- Measurement and Reporting
- Direct, Plan and Improve Value Streams and Practices
Those who wish to gain a deeper understanding on how to create learning and improving organizations, while maintaining a strong strategic direction. Furthermore, IT managers and aspiring IT managers, individuals working in other parts of IT (like development) with a strong interface to IT Service Delivery. Or anyone, wishing to upgrade their existing ITIL qualifications.
Pre-requisite for this course is that attendees must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
What attendees get
The training registration includes:
- Attendee workbook in PDF format
- Online access to mock exam database
- Preparation and eligibility for one try at the official ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve examination
- One year membership to the AXELOS Community Platform
- Digital badge for sharing on social media
- 14 PMI PDUs
Attendees must attend all three days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam and related certification.
You will receive the manual and other course material in PDF format for personal use.
The official ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve exam with Peoplecert.org is included in the price.
The certificate will be available for download in PDF format after passing the exam.
The digital badge will be available through Acclaim for sharing on LinkedIn or other social media pages and download in PNG format after passing the exam.
Attendees, who pass the exam get a one-year subscription to the MyITIL platform provided by AXELOS, allowing them to access videos, templates, white papers and other useful Service Management resources.
Snacks and drinks during the breaks and lunch will be provided on all days of the training.
30 days Q&A
After completing the course you can reach out to us for 30 days to discuss about any questions you may have regarding the course content and material.
We offer a 1,5 hours online session to our course attendees after the course, where we discuss and review key ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve topics which will help you to pass the exam.
This course is offered by defaut in English, but we can also deliver it in German.
We have implemented fun games into this course to drive the attendee engagement and to practice what is covered.
The base price for this 3-days course is 2900 CHF, which includes:
- Snacks, beverages and lunch on all days
- The course material
- One try on the official exam
- A one-year subscription on MyITIL
- Applicable taxes (V.A.T.)
Are there any prerequisites to attend the course?
Yes, attendees must be able to prove that they have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
What if the course in cancelled?
Should we cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances, you are entitled to a full refund of the paid price.
What if I need to cancel my attendance?
Until 15 days before the course start a cancellation is possible via e-mail with no further fees.
After this period, following applies:
- Change of participant – Free
- Change to another course – 10% of course fee is charged in addition
- Cancellation or Absence — No refund is possible
More details can be found on Section 4 of our General Terms and Conditions.
What is ITIL 4?
ITIL 4 is the latest release of the globally acknowledged IT Infrastructure Library framework. It provides guidance to businesses and individuals on how to use modern IT Service Management practices combined with an Agile mindset to meet ever-changing business needs and deliver value to its users. ITIL is supported by a comprehensive certification scheme, which spans knowledge from the principles to how the entire framework fits together.
How long is the certificate valid?
The ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve certificate does not expire at all.
How do I get my digital badge?
After successfully passing the exam, you will receive an e-mail from AXELOS with the next steps, which include:
- Creating an account on the AXELOS platform
- Signing up for a one-year subscription for MyITIL (included in the course price)
- Creating an account on the Acclaim platform
- And last but not least, Accepting your badge
A more detailed explanation can be found in our dedicated article.
When shall I arrive at the venue?
Best would be 15 minutes before the course start, but you can arrive a bit earlier to do some networking.
Who should I call in case I have issues?
You can reach us at +41 61 554 03 93
OUR UPCOMING TRAINING COURSES
Currently we do not have any pre-planned, public classes. However, you are most welcome to reach us if you have questions or inquiries.
Alternatively, you can request an in-house training at your location on a date of your convenience below. For our other courses, please check our Training Calendar.
We also offer our training classes as in-house courses in your offices. If you choose this option, we guarantee you the best possible delivery quality, while also discussing your specific pain-points during the training. Please note that this option is available from an attendee count of at least eight, and individual pricing applies, which can be discussed.
For more details, please get in touch with us!
We also offer this course as a live virtual instructor led training. For more details please CLICK HERE. –> COMING SOON!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY